Teleflex Announces Multiple Data Presentations from Studies of the UroLift® System Treatment for Enlarged Prostate at the American Urological Association 2019 Meeting
Multiple presentations focus on the real-world clinical setting, and examining the performance of the UroLift System treatment in diverse patient populations compared to results found in controlled clinical studies. Additionally, in-booth presentations from the UroLift System Faculty will take place at booth #3601.
AUA presentations on the UroLift System include (all times local):
- “Large Retrospectively Managed Single Surgeon Experience with Prostatic Ureteral Lift” will be presented by
Gregory C. McMahon, D.O., Rowan University, at 7:00 a.m.in room W187ab.
- “Real World Outcomes of Prostatic Urethral Lift Confirm Clinical Study Results” will be presented by
Steven Gange, M.D., Summit Urology Group, Salt Lake City, at 10:30 a.m.in room 185a.
- “Prostatic Urethral Lift (PUL) Symptom and Sexual Function Results Maintained in the Treatment of All Types of Prostate Enlargement Including Obstructive Middle Lobe” will be presented by
Daniel Rukstalis, M.D., Wake Forest University School of Medicine, at 10:40 a.m.in room 185a.
- “Early Outcomes of Prostate Urethral Lift in Subjects Acute Urinary Retention” will be presented by Mark Rochester, M.D.,
Norwich University Hospital, at 10:50 a.m.in room 185a.
- “Prostatic Urethral Lift (PUL) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Defining artefact and risk of obscuring significant cancer” will be presented by
Peter Chin, M.B.B.S., Wollongong University Graduate School of Medicine, Australia, at 3:30 p.m.in room 178ab. Claus Roehrborn, M.D., UT Southwestern Medical Center, will participate in an American Societyof Men’s Health (ASMH) panel discussion at 8:45 a.m.in room W194
About the UroLift® System
About Teleflex Interventional Urology
The Teleflex Interventional Urology Business Unit is dedicated to developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology. Our initial focus is on improving the standard of care for patients with BPH using the UroLift System, a minimally invasive permanent implant system that treats symptoms while preserving normal sexual function. Learn more at www.NeoTract.com.
Treasurer and Vice President, Investor Relations
*No instances of new, sustained erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction
1. Roehrborn, J Urology 2013 LIFT Study
2. Shore, Can J Urol 2014 Local Study
MAC01061-01 Rev A
Source: Teleflex Incorporated